Tuesday 15 February 2011

Running on fumes

Sometimes, when I close my eyes, and I see the steering wheel; the lights refracted off rain drops; wipers metronomes to the impatience; the urgency to get somewhere; the rush; the jams; the delays; the late nights at the office; the broken promises – may be I think I had something to look forward to, and may be the frustration made it all that more sweeter. I don't know. But now the gas has gone; the sparks don't ignite; I wonder if the journey is finally over, and the daydreams become nightmares. Their horsepower fear.

1 comment:

  1. I figured it up not too long ago...I've driven about 4,000 miles since Nov...and Lord only knows in the last two years...haven't gotten there yet.

    Blue lights are my only fear...and for good reason.

    ReplyDelete